Friday 28 March 2014

Up close and personal, change is good!

After much consideration, I have decided to stop making the costumes for Theatre Costume Hire and concentrate solely on my business 'Erienfys'. I am still making costumes and corsets but for sale rather than hire.

My corsets and costumes can be found on my good friend Suzie K Crafts's stalls at various events in and around the UK and I will soon be selling some of my others on Etsy.

So onwards and upwards! Here's a few photos of some work in progress










































































I am really enjoying this work and hope to post more things soon. I'm also uploading to interest and have a Facebook page for Erienfys as well as a website. Unfortunately the website isn't up and running yet, but hopefully it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment